Almond hair Oil
Product Code : VJS 81
Brand Name : OJYA
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Hair Treatment Products
- Smoothen Slap, Reduce Hair Fall, Boast Hair Growth, Rejuvenate Hair Shine, Anti-Dandruff
- Recommended For
- FOB Port
- DELHI/ MUMBAI
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- as per client requirement
we do OEM, Branding, Private Labeling
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, GMP, USDA Organic
Appearance : Mobile Liquid1. It helps in strengthening and sense enhancing.
Aroma : Sweet nutty aroma reminiscent of almond kernels, cherry aroma.
Color : Golden
Chemical constituents: Almond oil has various chemical compounds that include benzaldehyde, leucine, valine, phenylalanine, lysine, arginine and hydrocyanic (prussic acid).
Extraction: It is extracted by the cold expression of almond seed.
2. Sweet almond oil is used as a moisturizer and as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.
3. It is an effective emollient, softening and smoothing the skin.
4. It is one of the most commonly used carrier oils because it does not leave a greasy residue.
5. The oil from the almond nut is rich in vitamin A and a superb natural moisturiser.
6. It provides minerals, vitamins and proteins that are essential for beautiful skin.
7. Almond oil is used extensively in making candles, freshen potpourri, in soap making, massage oils, bath oil and also as a perfume body oil.
8. Almond oil is commonly used in skin care preparations for it's moisturizing properties. 9. It is useful for all skin types and is well suited as a massage oil.
10. Almond oil is used in making special kind of incence called Auroshikha Almond Incense which is made from essential oils of almond and ylang ylang.
11. Almond oil is used to create gem elixir.
12. Almond is most often eaten on its own, raw or toasted, it is used in some dishes.
13. It is often sprinkled over desserts, particularly sundaes and other ice cream based dishes.
14. It is used in making a special kind of dish called baklava and nougat.
15. Almond is used in making butter and is preferred for its less salty taste.
MOQ : 100ml
We can supply our oils in :
- Virgin bulk GI Drums, Plastics Drums, HPDE Drums.
- Small Bottles in plastic or glass(10ml -200ml).
- Aluminum Bottles and drums(30ml - 1 or 2 Kg).
- Or any other packing instructed by buyers.
- Also we can paste buyer labels on bottles as per demand.
We also offer private labelled bottles for buyers, with their company name / logo printed as per buyer's instructions.
We will handover the shipment to Customs within 5 days of order confirmation.
We accept payment via T/T, LC, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram
We can manufacture any:
- We can deliver shipment to any Airport/Seaport in World as per your choice.
- We also have a/c with leading Courier Companies like : DHL, Fedex for doorstep deliveries to our client
- Natural Essential Oil
- Rectified Essential Oils
- Aromatic Chemicals & Isolates
- Carrier Oil
- Indian Vegetable Seed Oil
- Traditional Indian Atars
- Indian Absolutes and Waxes